Animal Control

The City of Trinidad contracts with Humboldt County Animal Control to respond to issues within the city limits. 

You can reach Humboldt County animal control during regular business hours at (707) 840-9132. 
After hours call the Humboldt County Sheriff at (707) 445-7251. If you feel threatened or are in danger, please dial 911. 

To license your dog in the City of Trinidad, please fill out the Dog Licensing form found in the Forms and Applications section of the website here